I hear on the radio yesterday that people who share their resolutions find it easier to stick to them. Maybe because people with call them on it if they slip? Or they think people will. Who knows.
But the last few years I didn’t do resolutions at all. This year I am…some are serious, some are stupid.
1. Reduce my intake of Coca Cola by 95% (there is still 6 bottles of Mexican coke in the garage)
2. No more of those wonderful iced cooked from the Safeway bakery – those are pure evil.
3. Photograph at least 10 weddings this year ( that might be my physical max – but we will see).
4. Photograph at least 1 wedding in Europe this year PLEASE!!!! ANYONE
5. Read all the books I currently own before I buy more – I’ve already started a list of those I want
6. Knit from my stash 80/20 (you never know if you need just one more skein)
7. Quilt from my stash 80/20 rule
8. Learn to make granny squares damn it!!!!
9. Plant an Apple Tree
10. Have a more abundant garden than last year
11. Leave without a credit card
12. Book 20 High School Senior Session (2010 Seniors) between now and April 2010.
13. Book 80% of my wedding for 2010 in January because of MY 10 YEAR Anniversary surprise…stay tuned.
14. take a vacation with just my husband – that isn’t to Vegas – nothing against Vegas.
15. Take my family on a camping adventure…in an RV…heehee.
I think that is a pretty ambitious year…but I thing it can be super fun. My biggest goal is to keep God and my Family first and every else will fall into place. Right now I’m going to grab a cup of coffee and finish working on a quilt I started a few days ago. It’s good to be quilting again…to be doing other things I love doing.